New Days Ahead

Hannah started Early Entry Kindergarten in July and went for 4 weeks then had a 3 week break before she started staggered entry Kindergarten.  Hannah's first full of Kindergarten with her full class was Tuesday! Hannah get's on the bus around 8:35am and arrives home around 4:15pm.  She has a great teacher, Ms. Toni.  Everyone we know said she is the best Kindergarten teacher and to request her.  So we did!  Hannah has loved her from the beginning and was SO excited when we found out she was placed in her place.  Fun fact, they share the same birthday!  Hannah is already loving it and has tons to tell me about it every day.

Bella started NC Pre-K.  We found out a week and half before she started her week of staggered entry.  August 25th-29th was a BUSY week!  Hannah had a half day the 25th.  Bella had half days the 26th and 28th. And then on the 29th we had Meet the Teacher and then Bella's 4 year checkup!  It was exhausting and very busy, I hardly had time to breath!  Bella started Tuesday, September 2nd as her first full day as well.  As soon as Hannah gets on the bus we head over the Bella's preschool.  Bella attends preschool from 8:30am-3pm. Bella does not have a bus so I drive to pick up and drop off.  It wouldn't be such a chore if I didn't have to tote 3 children in and out every time :)!  Bella is excited every morning as loves to tell me about her friends and what they play.  She has great teachers as well!  It was fun because one of my really good friends use to work at Bella's preschool and knows her teachers.  It was great to hear that they are great! Bella also has speech therapy once a week.  It will be interesting to see how much longer she will attend therapy, I think she's almost ready to be done!

Charlie didn't know what to think the first day with every one gone.  Luckily, Shalyse came over so I could help her make yogurt and Ethan came with her.  So Ethan helped to keep him busy.  It has been hard for nap time because I have to wake him up so he is always tired in the evenings.  In fact,  all THREE of them are tired and grumpy in the evenings.  The last two evenings I've about dropped from exhaustion because from 3pm-7:30pm it is go, go, go.  I have to pick up Bella, feed Charlie a snack, walk three kids to the bus stop, walk 4 kids home from the bus stop, make dinner while stopping fights and nursing a crying, hungry baby, get everyone to eat dinner,  help with showers and getting ready for bed, reading scriptures and other books and then saying family prayer. And then I feed the baby again.  Dan's been working until 7 or 8pm both nights.  By 9pm I'm so tired I'm almost falling asleep in the shower.  I think part of it has been someone having a nightmare every night and waking me up :) not to mention the 5am feeding.  Either way, life is pretty busy!  I thought I would have all this time but my days are flying by!

Dan gave Hannah, Bella and Charlie Father's blessings.  I'll try and write the highlights on here in the next week!  





Charlie wanted to be like his sisters.



Comments

  1. thank you Katydid for the all the photos that have covered the last month if you could see my face you would see a grin from ear to ear and laughter tons of it Carly and Micheal are such a cute couple

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment