5 months old

Faith turned 5 months on Oct. 18th!  She is growing SO fast!  She is such a sweet little girl! She has lots of smiles to give. She has a head of strawberry blond hair!   She loves to eat my hair, blankets and baby food! She has been a champ when it comes to eating from the start and she started solids like a champ.  We had to start her on solids the day she turned 4 months because she was STARVING, or so she believed :).  She rolls, scoots, turns and has started to get up on her knees.  We're also working on sitting up! She loves to grab people's faces!  She was doing great with sleeping for 9-11 hours through the night but has started waking up once a night to eat (I think we need to up her solids again.) She is an overall champ and LOVES her mommy and daddy.  She is getting SO big!





I love these smiles!  I love that these are her looking at ME!  She makes me feel so special.

Reaching for Mommy!



Comments