Halloween 2105

I've decided I'm never going to get caught up on life and the blog so I'm going to start with Halloween and move forward.  Halloween was a blast!  My mom visited us for the week and we enjoyed having fun with her.  She always makes holidays more fun!  Here's some pictures from Halloween:

We decorated pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. A family tradiation


The girls love grandma!

Hilarious Faith having eaten her cookie instead of decorating it :). Look at those curls!

Charlie's mad decorating skillz.

After a delicious dinner of mummy hot dogs, we carved our pumpkins.





The girls enjoyed having their own pumpkins.


Our ninja!

A bat!  Hannah was obsessed with bats around that time.

Sweet butterfuly.

All my cuties!  I was so hard to get Faith to hold still.

She didn't like the hat :).  But what an adorable chickie??!!
We enjoyed the trick or treating.  Halloween day is also when we found out we were expecting baby #5.

Comments