One Year Later

I thought it would be kind of fun to show pictures of our house every year as it changes.  This is the post from last year: http://katyclay.blogspot.com/2012/01/pictures-of-new-house.html 

I'll only post pictures of the rooms that have had big changes.  A few pictures I haven't gotten around to taking are the master, Charlie's room and the latest on the dining room.  The dining room will be a separate post.  Here's the updated photos:

Dan's updated office. He's gotten a lot of use out of this room the last month with the weather.

Dining room. I can't wait to show you the final product.  The painting and wainscoting look great!  There is no dining hutch and table yet but I hope someday to put this room to a little more use!


I think this has been the biggest change in the last year!  We actually have furniture now!  I have a vision for what I would like this room to be.........we'll start by painting in the next few months.


Our upstairs bonus room.  We did a lot of rearranging.

Now when you come up the stairs you see the couch and the TV armoire.

The space behind the couch is my new crafting space!  It use to be where we  now call Charlie's room.

The girls both upgraded!

Hannah is still pretty excited about the change.  And Bella is loving her 'new' big girl bed.


Kitchen Nook.

The Sister who us gave the table also gave us the curtains and painting.  She was so wonderful to do that for us.

Can you see out into our back yard and the stained fence we now have?


I hope you enjoyed seeing how things have changed.  I always love things like that.  I am greatly looking forward to what changes this next year will bring to our home :) 

Comments