Our Home 2015

At the beginner of every year I have done a post about our home and the changes we've made the previous year.  It's always fun for me to see the changes of the house has undergone because I forget how much change has taken place!

Here's the posts from:

2012

2013

2014


Now for the 2015 post:
I was very excited when we bought this.  I still need to purchase several more baskets, we're going one pay check at a time :) I also can't wait to work on that whole space!

Hasn't changed (except for the cute baby :)!

Loving it!  We now use this table every Sunday for a special Sunday dinner with the kids.  They feel so special :)


I have curtains!!!  Dan received a Target gift card from his work which bought me some curtains!!


Charlie's new room lay out.

Aren't they cute?

We painted the kids bathroom and hallway last month.  It is finally complete!
 




Still loving the towel hangers :)
We moved the crib for Faith into the office.  She's finally started to sleep better at night.  As soon as she's officially sleeping through the night for over a week we will move her in with Charlie.

The girl's have a bunk bed now!  This will come in handy with the next baby :)

I finally convinced Dan to try framing a bathroom mirror.  I love it!  We're hoping to frame the kids bathroom mirror next.  We still have to paint our bathroom.  We are thinking about doing a smaller remodel.  I keep you updated as we make our plans a reality.
We're hoping to add wood floors in the dining room, entry way, the office and living room in the next 2-3 years. We're also going to tile all the bathrooms and the kitchen and nook.  And put in granite counter tops.  I also would love to do a small remodel on the whole kitchen......but that's just dreaming big :).  We LOVE our home and are so happy and feel blessed. We will be very sad when we need to sell this home.  Another year has gone by!!

Comments