Hannah turned 5 last week! It's so hard to believe how big she has gotten. She missed the cut off for school by about 6 weeks. Me, I was happy to have one more year with her. Hannah was not as thrilled. I know she would love to be in school right now. Some things about Hannah:
- She is always asking me how to spell things and what things say.
-She has mastered how to write her first name, Bella's first name, mom and dad, and grandma.
- She has a contagious laugh!
- She is my biggest helper. I can almost always ask to help Bella or Charlie with something and she'll do it.
- She puts the dishes away. This has been the biggest deal around here!
- She is a very happy little girl who changes her clothes at least 3 times a day :)
A few days before her birthday she got a package from my mom in the mail! On her birthday we had a special dinner of blueberry muffins, eggs, sausage, bacon and orange julius. Daddy brought her home a balloon as well. We had the family birthday party just this last Sunday. It was tons of fun seeing everyone and I know Hannah loved having everyone here to share it with her. Her and Grandma Clayton went out to lunch and to dollar store for a fun afternoon together Monday.
Here is a picture of our big girl:
9 months ago