So the knowledge I gained from going into the Dr. on Thursday was 1) the baby's head has dropped and my cervix has started to soften (it may of thinned but she wasn't going to be too invasive) and 2) I have a higher chance of going into labor because of the protein that is present. The Dr. just told me to take it easy (like that will happen :) and they will keep my treatment the same as in I will still just be going in every 2 weeks. No medicine or anything. So that gives me some relief knowing that the Dr. isn't concerned but is also a little frustrating. I am thinking about asking for a shot to mature this little guys lungs just to be on the safe side. I am going to be prepared though just in case he does decide to come sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. If we can make it to week 34 that would be the best case scenario for a preemie......which isn't that far off. So here we go!!!
9 months ago